Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Roma

The end of my Rome travels are here. I leave for Paris early in the morning. I feel very lucky for all I have seen. When my mom and I first arrived, we were confused Americans trying to figure out the puzzle of getting ourselves around. We had to take our luggage through crowded train stations, subways, and streets, and a mini elevator to finally end in Alice in Wonderland-no I'm not joking because I'm deleriously tired. That's our bed and breakfast, which if you ever go to Rome, I highly recommend it. Thankfully, the Italians are very freindly and cute. They were a big help when we were lost. But I don't want you to get the idea that our whole trip was this way. Only for about five minutes. Actually, we naviagted Rome very well and almost walked every center city via (street). Now that we are leaving I feel like I could start my own tour company across Rome-if I could speak Italian! In two and a half days we got the general idea and of course you could spend way more time studying everything. We went to all the major sites such as Colloseum, Palatine Hill, Forum, Pantheon, National Museum of Rome, Vatican City with St. Peters and the Vatican Museum and many more things that you see walking through the city! Wow! And the pizza is so good!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Yay you posted! I'm so excited for you, I feel like I could cry! WOW! Now you're on your way to Paris. I'm glad that you had a good time in Rome. I knew you would do well navigating your way around, because you're always good at things like that. What things did you like best about Rome? -if you can even decide. Nothing is new around the apartment. Same thing as always. We miss you, though! Be safe! Talk to you soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You've been to Rome! It sounds like things went very well from your blog post. I loved reading the description of your Rome experience. It's the closest thing I get to talking with you about it. I really do already miss seeing and talking with you. I can't wait until you come back to us with all your amazing travel stories. So glad you loved Rome! Now off you are to love Paris too! Ciao Bella! Love you, Katie

Powered By Blogger