P8070047, originally uploaded by ashleyrodriguezreed.7:30 am. I just got up from my bed in the closet to find some sun on my table because I was freezing. Mildred thought I needed a picture. My hands are magenta and I was feeling a little loopy at the moment. Those of you who know me well, know that when I'm tired...well it's obvious.

5 comments:
Just from that picture, I know exactly how you were acting. Haha....you have the crazy artist/scientist look in your eye! =)
Oh yeah, and your piece looks amazing in this picture. The colors look awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished project.
Look at you! You crazy little artist you! Oh how I miss your insanity. It looks like you are working hard and making amazing art. I'm so excited about your work! Love, Katie
Alright I found the picture of your fabric...very nice...very Ashley! susan
Wow Ashley ....the color combination is just awesome....keep doing the good work...Akki. Well soon we can catch me at this site www.akshay-kanchinkoti.tk
Post a Comment