Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Future Home


philly, originally uploaded by ashleyrodriguezreed.

I'm so excited to move to Philadelphia. Letter "A" represents my new school: Temple University. I will be a student at Tyler School of Art in the Fiber department. I'm a very lucky girl. "Philadelphia freedom..."

5 comments:

Gerrie said...

Yay for you!! We were just talking about you this morning at breakfast. I am at the joint SDA/SAQA conference in San Francisco. I had breakfast with Betty Levy. Good luck to you!

Gerrie said...

Oh, by the way. She was in England recently and had tea with Alice and visited a couple of her installations.

Ashley said...

Hey Gerrie! Thanks, I'm so looking forward to it.

Jennifer said...

Have fun in Philly! I get down there several times a year to take a break from watching the twins. It's a great art town.

PS in case you don't remember, I was in Alice's class at SDA too.

Ashley said...

Hi Jennifer! Of course I remember you! Nice blog :)

Powered By Blogger