Saturday, June 9, 2012
Tokyo Bay
Today we drove to Tokyo Bay but we are really on top of it. We drove over an hour in overcast rainy weather so unfortunately much of my view wasn't great but it was still fun! We drove under a tunnel below the sea to get there. Of course I couldn't help but think "what if an earthquake happened?" I asked if it was dangerous to be in the tunnel during a quake and they said yes, "abunai." :( I've been scaring myself lately by worrying about an earthquake. There were two small ones last week that were normal to feel but for me, coming from the midwest, I turn into a scared five-year old! Anyway, the three of us had a good day...driving, eating lunch together, and joking with each other. Despite the language barrier, humor always finds its way in. As you can tell by the photo, we aren't too serious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you are having a good time and really enjoying Japan and your host family, so glad for you.
Post a Comment