Friday, August 10, 2007

Done!

The last step for my final piece was to roll it up and put plastic over for protection. I hemmed the top and bottom. It is ready to be hung on Wednesday for the show. I can't wait to see everyone's fabric. They are all so different and look amazing. We worked hard on our designs and it shows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture with the spoons from the dyes! That looks amazing! And I bet your fabric is wonderful...haven't seen any pictures of it yet, but I am going to backtrack on your blog. Bye lovah!

Megan said...

Ash, it sounds like you are having an amazing time and it is funny to read all of your blog because it brings back a lot of memories for me. I know that you will have a great show- your fabric design is really cool. THe designskole, the people, the things I learned, everything about being there changed my life and I hope that you have as an amazing time there as I did. I miss ya and I will be seeing you soon. Enjoy your last days there and good luck on your critique!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Megan, my critique is in the morning so I'm a little nervous. This program has changed my life already. I love it so much. I'm sad that I have to go. I want to keep producing and learning more about textiles. I'm looking forward to being back to though and I will see you in almost a week!

Powered By Blogger