
The critiques finished today. I was able to go between watching
the critiques and cleaning in the print room. This is it. Tomorrow is
the exhibition along with all the other DIS students who have been
working just as hard on glass, furniture, and architecture. We hang the
show and then take it all in. There may be tears. The show will be a time
to say goodbye to everyone-well we do have Friday when we take down
the show. I think Friday will be short though. I leave for Berlin Saturday
morning.
This picture is from a stand that sells fresh flowers and produce on
Stroget. I was at the DIS office and decided to get a Danish hot dog
and ice cream. It's funny, I felt like a tourist more than ever walking down
the street with my hotdog, stuffed backpack, and camera flashing, and it's
nearly my last day!
2 comments:
Hi Ashley,
Thanks for your email - great to hear from you! Blog looks very good! Have tried a couple of times to email you but it keeps being returned? Do you have another email address. Be great to keep in touch - perhaps you may like to visit us some time soon?
Kind regards Lois and Terry Rogers
Hope you have fun in Berlin. I am saying a prayer for safe travel and all good things.
Love Janel
Post a Comment