Hey, I like both of these. But, the more I look, I think I like the "boring" one better. It seems a more natural color for the design. It was cool seeing the process. Glad the sun came out! Keep living large. We'll be back in Omaha a week from tonight.
I like both of them, but I think I agree, that the oranges are really neat. The multi-colors give a different twist, but the subtle color of the oranges seems suitable.
The orange sample was more popular because it does fit the subject of the design, however I decided not to play it safe and see where I could take my design. It was a risk but I settled on the multicolor. I read both of your comments after I finished printing my final. Who knows if I would have changed my mind had I read them before.
4 comments:
Hey,
I like both of these. But, the more I look, I think I like the "boring" one better. It seems a more natural color for the design. It was cool seeing the process. Glad the sun came out! Keep living large. We'll be back in Omaha a week from tonight.
I like both of them, but I think I agree, that the oranges are really neat. The multi-colors give a different twist, but the subtle color of the oranges seems suitable.
The orange sample was more popular because it does fit the subject of the design, however I decided not to play it safe and see where I could take my design. It was a risk but I settled on the multicolor. I read both of your comments after I finished printing my final. Who knows if I would have changed my mind had I read them before.
Both of the color schemes look really good. The multicolor does seem more your style. I think it will turn out bold and amazing.
Love, Katie
Post a Comment