Friday, December 7, 2007

My Second

This is my first printed fabric after being back from Copenhagen. I wish at this point I had more that one completed but there were more technical issues than I realized. I spent a lot of time trying to figure the height and width of the repeat so I could do a registration. I kept being off by a quarter inch. I need millimeter paper which is hard to find online. Still no luck. Anyway, I ended up just going through with it and eyeballing the whole thing. I came out pretty, but off. At least it's consistently off and not just one area. Overall it looks good. I have also discovered that if I want to print good patterns that are accurate I need to build a print table. What have I gotten myself into? I love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly Lewis said...

This is beautiful! From someone who hasn't seen the screens beforehand the mistakes look intentional, so don't worry!

Anonymous said...

thanks, I just need to figure out what to do with it.

Powered By Blogger